Thursday, October 2, 2008

October all ready?

It's so hard to believe it is October. It seems like it was yesterday when I was vomiting on New Years Day. I was sick ya know. Not alcohol related at all. Seriously. A-hemmm. That sickness lead to my life change aka diet where I lost 20 pounds. I think I found it all back so it's time for me to get back on track. Easier said than done as I am sitting here eating a bag of jelly beans.

I used to hate jelly beans. Now, I love them. But it has to be the jelly belly ones with all the different flavors. I eat them one by one and try to guess the flavors. I love when my teeth bite into a cinnamon or a coconut one. I spit out the coffee ones. Yuk. Anyway, I think they are fun to eat!

October brings my favorite season- fall. Another season is also almost under way- scrapbooking season! When it's cold outside is when I get most of my scrapbooking completed. I can't wait to get started!

No comments: